Sh. Bipin Kumar
Area General Manager
Dudhichua Opencast mine is a opencast mine in Northern Coalfields limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Ltd., since 1975, produce non-coking coal, mainly power grade. The project is partly in the district of Singrauli in M.P. and partly in the district of Sonebhadra in U.P.Dudhichua Block having an area of 8.68 sq. km is located in the central part of Moher Half Basin of Singrauli Coalfields. Bundela Geological Block having an area of 6.25 sq. Km. lies in the dip side of Dudhichua Geological Block.See More
The terrain of the OCP mine field represent the hilly plateau with steep escarpment facing south with RLs of 375 m to 400m with occasional hills raising up to 504m. The average elevation at the foot of the plateau is 325m above MSL. The Project is covered under Topo 63-L /12 and bounded by latitudes 240 07’ 38” to 240 10’ 25” N and longitudes 820 39’ 46” to 820 42’ 41” E
- Dudhichua Project for 5 MTY capacity was sanctioned by Govt of India in Feb’84 for an investment of Rs 289.68 Crores.
- With the increased demand of coal from Singrauli Coalfields, Dudhichua OCP was sanctioned by the Govt. on 25.8.1992 for 10 MTY with a capital investment of Rs.868.93crores.
- NCL Board has approved the expansion project report of 15 MTPA in 131st meeting held on 28.07.2008 at an additional initial capital outlay of Rs. 326.57 crores.
- The project is linked to western India power station through Basket linkage. As NTPC has interlinked Dudhichua Railway siding with the MGR of NTPC, this project will serve a Basket Linkage mine for pit head power station of NTPC to meet any shortfall from any respective linked mines.See More
|DUDHICHUA OCP(10 MTY)|
|Date of sanction||25th Aug 1992|
|Total investment||1267.97 Cr.|
|Project completed||March 2004|
|Mineable Reserve||344.96 MT|
|Total OBR||1133.41 MCum|
|Avg. Stripping Ratio||3.29 cum/Te|
|SQuality of Coal||C&E (Gr.7 & Gr.10)|
|Depth of Quarry||300m|
|SALIENT FEATURES OF 20 MT PROJCET|
|Date of Approval||25th Nov 2017|
|Mineable Reserve||334.02 MT as on 31.03.2016|
|Total OBR||1540.67 MCum|
|Avg. Stripping Ratio||4.61 Cum/Te|
|Quality of Coal||Gr.8, Gr.10, Gr.11|
|Total Area||2390.72 Ha|
|Total Quarry Area||1640 Ha|
|YEAR||PRODUCTION (MT)||DISPATCH (MT)|
|DRAGLINE||24/96 w2000||24 Cum.||04|
|P&H||1900 AL||10 Cum||01|
|TATA Hitachi||12 Cum||01|
|Dumper||445E/BH-120, CAT-785, UR-120T||120 Te||34|
|CAT 777D-100T, KOMATSU HD785-7||40|
|BH-85, CAT 777C, CAT 777D||14|
|CAT D11R, BEML BD 355A3||410 HP||25|
|RECP750, IDM 70E||225-250mm||09|
|IDM 30, RECP 650||160 mm||07|
|CAT||CAT 14M/td>||270 HP||01|
|TYPE OF QUARTER||SECTOR -A||SECTOR-B&C|
|DAV Public School||01|
|Saraswati Balika Shishu Mandi||01|
|Government Primary School||01|
|Dispensary Sector A||01|
|Dispensary Sector B&C||01|
|Dispensary Sector B&C||01|
|Central Library||02 (01 Sector A & 01 Sector B|
|NO. OF EXECUTIVE||NO. OF MONTHLY RATED||NNO. OF DAILY RATED|
- OVERALL WINNER OF ANNUAL WELFARE COLONY COMPTETION IN YEAR 2012-13 , 2013-14 AND ALSO IN YEAR 2014-15.
- 1st PRIZE IN WELFARE COLONY COMPTETION
- Dudhichua project won “Swargiya Shankar Dayal Smariti” award for Rajbhasha in year 2014.
- Special package of two land oustees one having more than 2 acres of land and another having less than 2 acre of land clubbing and making 4 acre or more of land altogether and two employment, one each to both land oustees is released.
- Inter Area Table Tennies competition was organized successfully in year 2014-15.
- Inter Area Cultural Meet competition was organized successfully in year 2014-15.
- SWACH VIDAYALAYA ABHIYANDISTT.- ANUPPUR (M.P).
- TOTAL TOILETS TO BE CONSTRUCTED – 589 NOS.