Area General Manager
The Krishnashila Project started in April 2007. The project is located in South-Eastern part of Moher basin of Singrauli Coalfield in Sonebhadra District of UP. The project is well connected to Varanasi in UP about 200km and to Jabalpur in MP about 350km. The nearest railway station is Krishnashila in UP about 3km and Singrauli Railway Station in MP about 24km. The project is designed to produce 5 million tonnes of Coal per year with total coal reserves 99.12 million tonnes. The total land is 851.78 ha. The maximum depth of the quarry is 180m. The mine is being worked by the combination of dragline and shovel/dumper. The total capital outlay of the mine is Rs. 741.62 Crore. In the year 2014-15, the mine produced 4.952 MT of coal and 98.25 lac Cum. OBR.See More
|Name of Geological Block||Marrak|
|Mineable Reserves||99.12 MT|
|Total Coal prod. Upto 2014-15||26.20 MT|
|Balance coal||72.92 MT|
|Total Overburden||335.34 Mm3|
|Total OBR. Upto 2014-15||74.84|
|Surface Area of the Project||4.69 Km2|
|Strike Length||2.50 Km|
|Max depth of the quarry||180 m|
|Dip of mine||2 -3o NW|
|Stripping Ratio Average||3.38 m3/t|
|Thickness of the coal seam (Turra)||19.36 - 25.60 m|
|Thickness of the coal seam (Purewa)||3.00- 13.50 m|
|Target (COAL)||5.0 Mtpa|
|Balance Project Life||14 Years (Approx.)|
|Grade of Coal (Overall)||G-8|
|Method of Mining||Opencast by Dragline and Shovel- Dumper combination|
|Linkage/Main Customer||Renusagar Power Division and UPRVUN|
|Manpower as on 30.06.2015||392 Nos.|
|OMS (Te/manshift) in 14-15||29.11|
|Initial Capital Investment||Rs. 741.62 Crores|
|Cost of production in 2014-15 (Rs./Te)||515|
|Selling price average in 2014-15 (Rs./Te)||1710|
|Profitability in 2014-15 (Rs./Te)||1195|
|Total Profit in 2014-15 (Rs. Crore)||592|
|YEAR||PRODUCTION (MT)||DISPATCH (MT)|
|SHOVEL||L&T||PC 2000||12 Cum||1|
|Tata||TATA EX 600V||3 Cum||1|
|Demag||H-40 (DEMAG)||2.80 Cum||1|
|Drill||Atlas Copco.||IDM 70E||250 MM||2|
|Atlas Copco.||IDM 30||160 MM||2|
|RECP||RECP 750E||250 MM||1|
|Atlas Copco||ICM 260||100 MM||1|
|Grader||BEML||BG 825||280 HP||2|
|Water Tanker||BEML||GW-28||28 KL||2|
|Crane||TIL||RT 880||75 T||1|
|TIL||RT 740-B||40 T||1|
|ACE||ACE 10T||10 T||2|
|Crane Escort 20T||Escort||RT 20||20T||01|
Name of the Work:
Work done in nearby villages:
- Construction of four rooms of school building at Gharsari village .
- Construction of two rooms in Kohrauli primary School.
- Construction of Yatri Shed at Marrak.
- Tri-cycle distribution for physically challenged persons in Gharsari & Kohrauliya village.
- Education and training programme for women of jawahar nagar, Mishira, Kohrauliya villages.
Proposed Activities for 2015-16
- Development of Mishira Primary School with addition of two rooms with toilets.
- Construction of community hall at Kohrauliya village.
- Installation of ten hand pumps for villagers nearby Krishnashila Project.
- Distribution of Kambals, Saree for poor villagers nearby Krishnashila project.
- Organization of Health Camp for distribution of medicines for villagers nearby Krishnashila project.
- Distribution of teaching materials for six schools nearby Krishnashila project.
- Distribution of drugs and testing of health for student of six schools nearby Krishnashila Project.
- Distribution of First Aid kits in six schools nearby Krishnashila.
- Installation of 7 nos. RO plants for supply of treated drinking water, 3 nos. of 1000 Ltr/hr & 4 nos. 500 L/hr capacity in nearby villages.
- Swachh Vidyalaya Abhiyan: -Construction of 39 toilets and repair of 31 nos dysfunctional toilets has been started in villages of Seoni district of MP .
- Organizing village sports competition by Krishnashila Project.
- Organizing of health camps for distribution of drugs for villagers of nearby Krishnashila .
Proposed Activities for 2015-16
- Every month, pit safety committee meeting is being held for discussing safety issues and compliance of last meeting issues.
- Mock rehearsals are being conducted regularly for different probable hazards.
- Separate light vehicle road from coal face to coal yard for maintaining safety.
- Regular water sprinkling on haul roads to suppress dust in the mine.
- In the first Q1 of 2015, PME of 30 employees and IME of 99 persons were done and achieve the target.
|NO. OF EXECUTIVES||NO. OF MONTHLY RATED EMPLOYEES||NO. OF DAILY RATED EMPLOYEES|
- Project achieved targeted capacity of coal production 4.0 MT in the year 2011-12.
- Project achieved following prizes during Annual mine safety week 2014.
- 1. Best Dragline maintenance
- 2. Best Jhanki Award.
- 3. Best Illumination Award.
- Several prizes in Inter-area Fist Aid Competition 14-15
- Form-I is under preparation for coal production capacity enhancement from 5 to 6.25 Mtpa.
- For environment friendly transport of coal from the Project to the Renusagar Power Division (HIL), the linked coal consumer M/s RPD has installed Belt Pipe conveyor of capacity 3 Mtpa which is first of its kind in Coal India
- Plantation: On OB dumps 241500 saplings have been planted on area of 68.85 Ha.
- CFRI Dehradun has under taken eco-restoration of OB dumps on an area of 5 Ha.
- Introduction of surface miner is under process.
Contact Details :
|Mining||Sri R. K. Sahoo||Dy. GM(Mining)||9415233755|
|Excavation||Sri M. K. Chauhan||General Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|E&M||Sri A. K. Jhaemail@example.com|
|Finance||Sri K. L. Sahu||Chief Manager||8004945707|
|Civil||Sri Azizul Alam||Ch.Manager(Civil)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Personnel||Sri Girish Narayan||Sr. Manager (Pers)||email@example.com|
|MM||Sri B. K. Singh||Sr. Manager(MM)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|S & M||Sri G. K. Goel||Sr. Manager (Mining)||8004943602|
|Env & Planning/IMS||Sri Rakesh Kumar||Sr. Manager (Mining)||email@example.com|